Saturday, December 31, 2005

Saving The Best For Last.

12.31.2005 - Yesterday I just got my last salary for 2005, and I thought I've been seeing double. Personally the joy of having pets come to mind to get them something more arguably like replenishing there supply. I'm a bit content that they have grown up so fast, that I didn't noticed this year is about to turn up. So yesterday I got them IAMS instead, since Canine Depot just ran out of supply of Tuffy's Dinnertime for cats. I can't decide last night and I thought she won't reply back to my messages `cause I miss there former owner dearly.

The weirdest cats!

So after travelling from Greenhills to buy some personal stuff for myself I head back to the big city. Holiday season washed out everyone, and I didn't thought overflowing people will be a problem. Some of the stores where closed when I decided to go grocery shopping at the time most people light up firecrackers. I'm alone and less people around the commercial district. I can't say spending the new year quietly would be like this. After buying my groceries I never thought carrying three plastic bags was a hassle. All the way from the department store up to where I ride for home.

Well the year won't be crazy when I spent with my furry friends last night. Its the first to have Riker around and guess what he likes sleeping in bed beside me now. Save Lei for being the only cat who's not behave. He's a trouble maker and I say he does, that cat won't stay in one place I tell you. He still bothers Riker for a wrestling match. As warm as he does he's still impulsively wild. I can't say I blame him for that kind of behavior. His former owner's mom loves Lei very much how could I dislike this cat?

A few minutes from now 2006 will be here, and another gruelling 12 months is upon us. What will it bring us next year besides, that its the year of the dogs. For now I have to go the boys are calling and they haven't had there dinner yet. For now enjoy the best picture I've taken without doing anything about it.

Happy New Year and Seasons Greetings to all.