
So early this morning I got up haven't had a normal day go buy thinking a lot. Riker was sleepy when he saw me turn the lights on. Lei's just waiting on his wings to scratch his way out, but I already expected he'll do just that. So I gather myself and clean up my stuff, that I haven't put back to my storage namely the new toys. Its been quite a while since I recieved a copy of Anansi Boys and continued reading the said book. If I continued reading the book I could have been half way, but work got in a way and try find time to spend with the boys gave me less time for myself actually.
As hectic as the year end things get a little rough from there. So I only read seven pages of the book. Now I'm restarting it again while I let the boys lose. I lost track of the calendar as I was thinking when was the last time I changed the litter sand. The helper reminded me earlier that its way past due, and the service area is having that familiar scent again.

I guess being sick has disadvantages. Its been a long time since she last visited too. I'm referring to there former owner she used to call or send me text message if she could come over and see them. Going back to reading my book I noticed Lei curling up to me just to keep me comfy, and I've been missing there former owner for real. He knows I've been like this for the past few days. Riker on the other hand saw me reading the book, and just lied down in front of me. Giving me this look that he wants to be rubbed in the belly, and so I obliged. Going back remembering the first day she visited after the adoption, and did the same to him `cause he knew I wasn't really feeling well.
I never was this sick during the holidays especially on Christmas day when all I did was sleep, and nurse a fever that turns on on off. I guess these guys cheered me today with the exception Lei scratched my middle finger. It hurt and he thought I was being playful, but today's just fine as I grab my early breakfast at 5AM and went back to bed. Fast forward today I just need a little bit of read time with my book, and off to replace the litter sand that's been way past due.