Thursday, December 29, 2005

Another Day With The Boys

12.29.2005 - I got home by 8AM in the morning reeling from work spent most of my hours exchanging jokes with my elder colleague at 7 Eleven. He's actually my coffee buddy. So I'm off from today and be back tomorrow night. Well the boys have fairly been pretty loud today when I got home. Last time I checked the food bowl was very much full and now its has leftover crumbs. I replenished there drinking bowl, which is half-filled. Yesterday before I left it was pretty much almost over flowing with water. Now the boys are quite as hungy as ever. I noticed Riker now as if he's loosing alot of weight must be I needed sleep.

Finally just cleaned and sweep the litter sand back to the litter box. Lei as always had a behavior digging too much that the sand gets over flowed on the floor. I guess I needed a new litter box `cause its starting to look small now that they have grown. Good news on Lei is that he's wound has healed way to go seeing his fur do flawlessly. Ahh... I could feel the rest I needed until tomorrow again or is it morning. Whatever I'm just going to sleep this over with for now.