Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Rikerriffic!

12.21.2005 - He sleeps. He eats. He sleeps again. He doesn't play much about compare to Lei more like me. But I still make up for lost time for a good walk to work than slumbering under the table like Riker. He's an adorable furball with a knack to meow a lot of times not only for food, but to be let out at the service area. A few times I don't do that to them these days when I really need some peace without rowdiness.

Caught in a flash!

I don't want to pick who gets out. I let them both lose `cause I don't want Lei to be left out. The screens at the windows are already dented with his claws. Lei's claws has been doing it since he started climbing the windows. Riker's just way less of that and more of a quiet kind.

That's why he's Rikerriffic!