Hairball Attack
12.02.2005 - A few days ago I was spending my down time with the boys. Being new to taking care of cats seriously is quite daunting task. I think being a "newbie" at this is quite challenging, just like the last time when Riker spewed out his first hairball. I din't get to see it first hand, but it really gave me a scare. During my down time with the boys Riker didn't look or felt good. If he was a human being he could probably be a stiff. As a worried pet owner things can be really tense. Actually Riker had an attack, but didn't get to bring out any hairball. I already sent a message for Catseyes, that I'm having a hard time looking for catnip she suggested way back.
I'm worried for my boys especially for Lei, who I have not heard nor see him struggle to have his hairball out. Catseyes suggested if I dont see any of those magic grass she has been mentioned before. She suggested an indoor grass will do available at any plant shop. I can't wait to give the boys something for there health.