Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Silent Moments

12.20.2005 - Commander Riker is lose once again as early as I arrived from the office. Often time when he's out with his pouncing buddy Lei they loved to rumble on the floor. I just caught up with him in his quiet moment resting sitting a pillow I hardly use.

Silently Suprised

Lei on the other hand is one wild kitty. He just went to the upper bunk of the bed. Going through huge obstacles such as the folded curtains and some other clothes. I can't imagine him being behaving `cause that's Lei for you always the adventurer.

Upclose and Friendly


Riker for once is the star of today's story. Everybody says he's lazy and eats a lot than playing around. I like him my favorite not because he's fat and furry. He just likes me being around than Lei. Riker's cousin doesn't want to be bothered. Its a rare opportunity to see Riker in his usual time, where he just sits there and doesn't move for a second. He did change a bit not wanting to sleep beside me anymore, since I had limited time with them at work. I wish could have trained him to hang around with me, but a quiet moment seeing him will do just fine.