Saturday, December 10, 2005

By The Window

12.10.2005 - There new hang time or place is in front of my window, where a bunch of clother have been folded in the plastic container. They started taking that place since the other Saturday. Riker and Lei sure wants me to catch there attention. Well unguraded moments are difficult, but I guess the service area is getting smaller by the day.

Lei Upclose

Its almost nine months since I adopted them as a month old kittens, and now they have grwon up. Sometimes they won't let me sleep unless I let them lose to roam in my room. The most difficult part is having Lei run around, and making me his road kill.

Riker Looks Above

Having freed is fine but Lei has other things in mind than spend time sleeping beside me. He likes to run and play wrestling with his cousin Riker like I'm not around. Now the window between me and the two cats are sort of a request line to let them out. I alweays decline there constant begging to be let out especially when I really want to rest from work, but sometimes Riker's eargerness just works for me to let them out. Its just that its Lei I worry about, because he won't let me sleep.