Monday, December 05, 2005

Afternoon Delight

12.05.2005 - A few days ago I spent almost the whole afternoon with the boys, and its kinda new to me that my whole afternoon has been dedicated to them in a long time. Its been a while since I spent one was way back my free time is longer, and I never had problems with the schedule I was assigned to at work. I never thought that I will had the time, that they're really resting on an afternoon. Most of the time I get to see them wide awake, and crying for food.

Its The Flab Baby!

Admiring the view would be an understatement. Riker and Lei caight napping in the afternoon, and getting a scratch wound is not what I was expecting. Though whenver Lei plays around he's the one who gives me the scratch. As for Riker he's pretty much the quiet cry baby cat I knew as a kitten, but this time he flaunts his flabby to get my attention.

Cat Stretching or Scratching?

I don't see any utter cuteness in Riker, but all the tuffy he eats makes wonder if he has to go on a diet. On second thought Catseyes would say that I should pump more Tuffy in him. He could be worse than Garfield by the time he turns a year old in February.