Thursday, December 15, 2005

Misadventure Nights

12.15.2005 - Last night before going to work I heard a rustling in the window. As you see the service area is closed, and the only opening is the balcony view. The rustling and scracthing came from Lei before I left for work. I thought it was one of those days when both him and Riker was just playing. Until I saw Lei doing his night pouncing with a stray butterfly.

Lei The Butterfly Killer.

It was as early as 8pm he kept on climbing up and down just to get his hands on that flying moth. Lei didn't quit on stalking the hapless butterfly. I already left when he kept on chasing it, and finding his way how to catch the lost insect. Unfortunately the stray butterfly finally got out of the balcony leaving Lei lost, but has stayed in the window's ledge.