Thursday, December 08, 2005

Watching Over Me

12.08.2005 - I've been quite busy these days and haven't been making time with the guys. I just go clean there litter and replenish there food supply. Not to forget fresh water for the bowl. Always the same routine that never gets me saying its boring like work.

My Guardian Furball

Usually I sleep at the third bed which I pull from underneath the lower part of the bunk bed. I didn't notice Riker, but he's the one who wants to carried around. I guess not to day since I lack sleep these past days. Its been this way since last Satuday, and what I see he's just watching over me. Furry furball just wants to hang out, but I declined since I really need some peaceful sleep time. Maybe next weekend would be the best time for him to roam around my room, but watching me sleep that would be fine for now.