12.28.2005 - I got home at 7:25AM when the guys started meowing and begging for food. To my suprise I haven't replenished there supply from the can. I was even stumped that the one bag Dinnertime Cat Tuffy is almost gone. Not to mention that I have forgotten to change the litter sand after two weeks...
I just got up at 12:21PM and after giving them food with fresh water its high time I clean up. Finally I have ample time to clean and replace the litter sand. The noise from next door gave me a wake up call, and the contruction workers have been making renovations since last November. I really hate loud noises, but that's the one that gave me time to get there litter box cleaned. So earlier I'm done with my task. Its just that the supplies have to be replenished by Friday. Hopefully things turn up good before New Year's Day.
The boys are quiet today either there happy to see me. Lei's the one who's pretty nosey while I was cleaning the litter box, while Riker looks on in silence. Until I got his attention when he approached me by climbing over near the sink. Pretty much I just rubbed his head and turned away going back to the corner where he was looking at me.
I guess we are ending the year spending with each other's company. I just wish I could say the same with there former owner.