Friday, December 16, 2005

Divided By The Window Screen

12.16.2005 - Everday it has now become there regular routine. Either Riker or Lei they always wait for me, and what divides me between my furry friends is a screen window. More like they're in the slammer ready to negotiate there freedom. There's once instance that Lei has gotten out from the that little "door" built with the screen. I don't know how he mangae to escape, but he has done it thrice.

Lei in his begging moments...

Save the story to Riker who always sleeps in that small plastic where you put your laundry. He just loves to sleep there or either both cats like they where two rugs slump all over. I guess the service area is indeed getting smaller by the day as Lei gets too desperate sometimes. I already notice the screen has dents on the small holes already. Its due to Lei's climbing up by the glass window.