12.27.2005 - Earlier this afternoon I recieved a call from one of PUSA representatives that they'll be having the biggest cat show exihibit in the country. For my suprised reaction is that Riker's being invited. I'm thrilled of course, actually both of them where invited that includes Lei. I have to approve only one since Lei's wound has not healed completely, though he has better fur than Riker.
This event will happen sometime on the first weekend of January 2006. If not for my screwed up day-off I could be more enthusiastic, but unfortunately I'am not and I already said yes to Cheryl Beluan one of the people from PUSA, and was hoping Catseyes would reply to this sudden news. I'm still thinking of how to transport Riker out of the house, and this will be his first time to travel since I adopted him & Leiway back in March. I hope things work out for now the news is that there's going to be a cat show like no other. I'll keep you all posted regarding that big cat event so stay tuned.