
I guess the only thing he likes to do right now was rub his fur underneath his mouth what Catseyes used to do when he was still a kitten. Well right now he's no longer that baby we used to think of, and he'll be a year older or a four year old cat. If compute that there one day to ours as a bipedal species equals to four days to them.

I can't say he's still a baby. Riker still likes to be rubbed in the belly and in the neck, but one thing I miss about him is sleeping beside the furry furball. I tried to spend most of my time with him, but he gets off from bed and sleep in the corner of the door. Surely he's growing up pretty fast and I wish she's here to see him, but I guess I'll never know if she would still be around.