12.14.2005 - Early morning I got up from my sleep. I had lots of rest time last night. After I got home early morning I went down and finally got my shut eye away from work. Its been days like this that I really needed it, but for the two cats they're still rowdier than ever.
As early as 2AM there crying out for food. I just forgot to feed them last night, but early morning and lunch time they got what they wanted. Well last night I went to bed as early as 9PM, and they're really not letting up to feed them. Well the early morning breakfast won't be sanbotaged by Riker if he ever was a patient one. I guess he won't let up until I finally sweep, then cleaned the service area and went back to bed. Fianlly there's silence no meows for the whole morning.