Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Cats Behavior

12.04.2005 - Yesterday was a usual day, but you know sometimes I ask myself if any of my two male cats has a weird behavior. Of course I have to consult of the guys & gals at PUSA, and tried engage a discussion about cat behaviors. So I had to log in to there forums about all that, and still end up with no answer regarding gender bending issue if anyone of them is gay or homosexually inclined to be one.

Friendly Gesture

Of course I say no to that kind of thinking, that if you see two males cats cleaning each other would be consider something to look into? Its like pre-judging there behavior to each other, eventhough I didn't find any answer to my inquiry. I think there's nothing gender bending about it. Like you have to judge a person already without looking into his/her personality. Its kinda absurd to jump to that right? But no matter what kind of behavior these guys have. They are still and will have a normal life around that looks extra ordinary.