
I guess until I found out early this morning after I got off from work. Actually its my normal routine once I got home cleaning, and replacing the water bowl was always my priority. Usually the boys greet me at the window of the service area where they hang out.

I notice something today about Lei at the back of his head took my notice. There's a part of his back is showing his skin, and this not the first time I saw him having this problem. When he was younger a lot hair at the back of his head was falling off until he got regular food. He has been eating Tuffy regualrly and before that was whiskas kitten. Could be the food that they ate? I already informed Catseyes about it, and she said I get them the indoor grass. I guess once she see these photos I'll know the problem for sure.