Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Way To Start 2006...

01.01.2005 - New year more cat stories to tell, but this is going to be short. This month a lot of stuff is going to happen, and the first part of this month can be counted as one hectic week. I thought my being active into events is far from over just like last year. The biggest cat show is happening this month, and I'm already worried doing this all by myself.

Riker's not whipped into shape, and noticed that he's not getting into that. I haven't spoke with anyone from PUSA, since one of there reps called me up a few days ago. This nail biting panic to think of it, that to tell you the truth the show's on January 8th, 2006 like its next Sunday.

A day is so quick I didn't noticed it. What a way the go to start the new year. I'm already shocked and & awed wait until Riker gets the same treatment come next week.