Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Time To Wait...

01.07.2005 - In less than 24 hours it will Riker's first time to join a cat show. I was hoping the same thing for Lei, but budget permits me to have them both in one event. I never thought that having to take care a pet was just feeding, and giving them a home. Actually its beyond that like having to adopt a child or having someone around. These guys are my what you call "company".

So far there's nothing to do but wait, since I got Riker to the vet yesterday and got the new pet carrier. Its a matter of time before the event starts. I'm just worried for Riker going out of the house for the second time.

He's not a people person and was really a handful in bringing him to the doctor for his shots. Well the waiting game starts here, and big guy doesn't have any idea that's going to happen.