Sunday, January 15, 2006

Its All About The Plant

01.15.2005 - Yup. Its the plant that makes these cats go crazy or just become calmed about it. Some just stared at it while other wants to kill the innocent thing. The catnip is one herbal plant that helps you pet get the health they need or so I was mistaken.

This Is The Plant.

Well last night I want to thank Alenxgot the plant, who was giving it out during the dinner party. I might need to water and transfer it to a better pot. When I got home I let Riker and Lei sniff out the plant, and a few mintues later they got this akward effect. It weird as they say, but for Riker it had an effect on him like he's on drugs. I took some of photos of them together, and Lei was well behaved.

Riker & Lei after sniffing the plant.

After watering the plant left it in a higher place, where no cat can reach it. Honestly when I came to the servie area I just saw Riker still staring on the plant. It must have a huge effect on him, that he's been sitting near where I have place the catnip. I guess for us humans the marijuana is our catnip, and the same goes to our cats.