Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Same Routine.

01.04.2005 - The boys are back howling again for food. Early mornings won't be the same. Its always the same routine with different situations. The litter has been quite full these days, and its up for a sand change this coming weekend. I just hate the smell of it once its long over due. Well while I was segregating the crumbs from the once, which was still good to mix with the new batch guess who gets to curl up? Lei the wildcat who always gets into trouble. Don't mind Riker he's a baby eventhough he's a month older than his hyper cousin.

Lei's waiting time.

I can't imagine how these guy stayed in the service area for quite so long, that they can be the people from Pinoy Big Brother for the longest stay in one place. As always hunger strikes and there ready for a breakfast.

Riker doing the cat walk...

I can't argue with that especially when Riker comes crying for food. You don't want to get in the way of his Tuffy's Dinnertime Cat right?