
Right about now I'm just sepnding a quiet time with myself trying to think about my personal life. The service area is the most silent place to go through it all. Just seeing Riker and Lei sitting there makes me feel a bit less of just being myself. I had company with these guys and its been ten months having pets living here. A few months back there where dogs in the other house, but unfortunately they flew with there owners to another country.

Going back I never noticed Lei this much close than ever. I mostly spend time with Riker sleeping in my room when he wants to. I don't usually see Lei this much quiet and more behaved. I guess he wants me to be there for atleast a few minutes of his time. Actually I was there for othere reasons. Mostly thinking about things regarding personal stuff that hits home. Well I didn't know Lei being the warmest of the two consider Riker as a big baby. Lei spends most of his time sleeping in the afternoons, and I never see him this friendly not the wild kind when he gets off the room.
Well what do you know... He's slept while I was was just playing around with Riker. He is not interested in with what I can do with a stick, and the socks left by my cousin last August. He dozed off un til a few minutes later Riker just initiated a friendly fight.