Thursday, January 05, 2006

Vaccination Shots

I'm going to the vet?!

01.05.2005 - There's a big Cat Show happening this coming Sunday at the Robinsons Galleria trade hall (formerly Limits Disco) on January 8, 2006. We all know that Riker's one of the cats who would be there for exihibit. Well there's a big problem that the reps at PUSA overlooked. The mall has restrictions regarding pet exihibits to come in for the event. I need to present updated vaccination shots for him to be able to join the event itself or he won't be able to join.

When will be going to the vet? Why does Lei have to stay?

Time is running out and the event is this coming Sunday. No word from the reps who called me up if there's a vet, who will be able to help me bring in our furry hero to the exihibit. This is going to be tougher than I thought it would be as a first timer. Let's just cross our paws and hope someone would come to rescue Riker to get in this event.