Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Suspected Plant Killers

01.17.2005 - It seems the plant killer is among the meowzers and the possible suspect could be Lei. He's the only cat who was trying not to get influenced with the plant. The plant almost died with the leaves being shredded, and it looked like Lei gave it a haircut.

Possible Suspects?

Based from my findings Riker has been staring that plant on the first day I brought it at the service area. Before the plants was being moved to a new pot he was there sitting looking up, where the plant was been placed. On that day also I have let them sniff the plant and see for myself there initial reaction. At first it was like they where under the influence of an illegal medicine but they're not. It made them calm for a few minutes until there bak to there normal selves. I can't imagine taking there pictures having not move for a few minutes must be a record.