01.02.2005 - A silent reception for the boys when I got my good friend stayed up for the night. Of cource my good buddy Vince had it coming seeing Lei stay near the window begging to be let in. I didn't permit them just for the last 24 hours, since I know my friend is not much into sleeping with the four-legged wildcat & a furball. The original DVD gave us a marathon of The Simpsons, which kept us from being bothered by the boys.
Riker is pretty much into hiding once a visitor comes by. The big guy just know how to give a warm welcome. Probably when Vince goes home tonight he'll be back sleeping in his favorite bed. Namely beside me where he's better confortable after my shift tomorrow.
I myself will be out going back to work, and straight things out from where I left last Friday morning. Lately my bed is my only weakness right now from getting back to the office.