Saturday, January 14, 2006

Whiskas Cat Party

01.14.2005 - I made it to the dinner party at Max in Greenhills. I just came from a very horrid trip in Divisoria with a friend. Although I didn't make it for the first part of the dinner, its good enough I get to be a member of PUSA. I just paid my yearly membership dues, and got the reciept from sigining up from the event last Sunday. Plus! I get to take home those Whiskas stuff from last weeks cat show. I also met some people from the forums like Sassykitty, Mickey, and non-online buddies like Hansel & Alex. Crinkiles' owner Jon Juan was there too. Just one more thing though this wasn't a party for the cats.

Cat Freebies!

It was pretty much late to take my OT at work so I decided to head home. Thanks also to Alex who I met during the dinner party, and he gave me the plant that I've been looking for. The catnip plant that few cats go crazy or get calmed about. I was very sleepy and tired I almost got off from the wrong bus stop. I'm just going to wait for the cat show certificate by mail instead.

Sir Jurgen Stein speaks.

Speaking of certificates I guess you would be suprise about my inquiry on Riker's origins as a Kurile Island Bobtail is actually true. The sir Jurgen Stein & Friedmann Lohff the two german judges from the recent cat show was right. I might get a copy of that DK reference of cats namely the encyclopedia, that they used during the event and last night.