Friday, January 27, 2006

Cat Tip Tricks #8 : Preparing Food

01.27.2006 - Well another day goes by and the cats are really hungry. Lei pleading to me let out of the service area is crying for food as with his older cousin Riker. So as early as 7AM I have gone down the kitchen and whipped them up a good hearty meal. I also mentioned that I'll be making a step-by-step procedure on this right here...

Step One

STEP 1 - Get a pan that's good for heating up the canned Whiskas tuna. Open one can of Whiskas of any of the four flavors, since I opened one a few days a go. I kept it at the fridge and only took a less than half of the tuna. Right now I just have one ready to get fried.

Step Two

STEP 2 - You open up the stove and let it heat for lesst than two minutes. In this case I already have one prepared or should I say already used with little oil in it. I suggest you use less oil like the one that was left from my breakfast.

Step Three

STEP 3 - Once heated pour in the Whiskas tuna from the heated pan. I suggest you don't pour all of them because it depends on the cats food consumtion, and the last time I served them this is I only took 45% percent of it. So it depends on your cat's food consumption, and you have to measure it. In this case I'm serving for two cats so I cooked the other half, that leaves me a quarter of tuna. In which I returned it back to the fridge.

Breakfast is served.

STEP 4 - After the tuna has been cooked and ready. I divided them into the bowl they usually eat from, and then mixed them with the recycled dried food from the previous months that I have collected. I just mixed the the food together, and there ready to be consumed by the cats. Mostly serve them every other day as I still follow Catseyes calendar on how to serve dried and wet food for my cats.