Friday, March 10, 2006

Urban Felines

03.10.2006 - A freind from the office has been telling me about two certain cats having lived near the area of the newly built Convergys One building these past few months. Whenver they'ye eating at Jollibee they get to see there two felin pals. Our resident friend from PAWS who also works in the said company I'm in right now hangs out with the two strays.

The scavenger cat from Jollibee.

Last night I was able to meet with them during there lunch hour seeng these two cats reminds me of the boys. I my resident wards who's got there first bath postponed yesterday (see previous post).

This cat needs a new owner.

I don't know about there gender, but the inhabitants of Convergys One has now have friends to feed them in a regular basis. Its just unfortunate that no one will offcially take them. Actually the dangers of the urban life they are into pose a threat in there everyday life. Its really going to be tough especially incoming cars will get them into accidents, unless somebody or someone adopts them.

No comments: