Thursday, March 09, 2006

Postponed Bath Day

03.09.2006 - Today there bath day was cancelled. I have to run errands and besides that I'm going to have a difficulty with Lei. He's feisty and I know he's going to hate me for giving him a bath. I haven't bought the soap and other needs suggested by Sassykitty regards to taking care of Lei's wound.

Riker and Lei a few days ago...

Riker's in the list too. I can't pass up the opportunity have him get his first soak on the water. Saturday will be that date hopefully my sister will give me a hand. She's familiar with gettng catgs take there first bath. We used to have a cat named Saber in our old house back then. When she was a kitten adopted by my sister she had her first expeirience in getting a cat get a bath. Including the scatches on her arms. I can't imagine having tow one year old male cats can do to you once they have there first bath.

No comments: