Friday, March 17, 2006

Past Pets. Present Cats.

03.17.2006 - Another quiet afternoon with the boys. I don't seldomly hang out at there living space lately, with work and lack of sleep had kept me away from them. Right now its really different not with them around. Now both a year older respectively (Riker turned one last January 22nd and Lei who's now one year last February 21st). The boys face adulthood where they are going I guess I don't know. I got some friendly advices these past few months, and I'm thankful that they have grown up and settled to there environment.

Riker at his moment.

Right now things are just usual routine, but after being away from them I see the changes. When I was sorting some photos I just seemed suprise now how they really worth having. I don't know what tomorrow might bring them. Let's hope that they live longer than the previous cats my youngest sister, and I used to have in our old place somewhere in Manila two years ago. I kinda remember way back when we have Sabre back in 2001.

Lei at his own space.

I'm sorry that we don't have the image of her, but as I remember she was one feisty kitty compared to Lei. The wild one is more adventurous, but Sabre is more entertaining to watch. I won't forget that orange cat, and as I remember her which I see in these boys. They make me realize I hang out with them the past few weeks. I guess if I didn't dopted them it would be quite the silent place the service are would turn out to be.

No comments: