One Tough Lei
03.08.2006 - Lei has been into alot of hair problems in the past since he was little about a few months old. Now some of my cat expert friends say he has fungus infection. The silent and stealth cat seemed to have no pain, but I know he's having a tough time as the way I'm having a difficult problems too. He's the only one who has not yet recieved his vaccinations shots, and all the medical care that he needs.
I hope he gets that attention soon. I'm pretty much having a personal crisis, and I'm worried for the little fella. Hopefully I get things done on my end in cleaning him up. Just to tell you the truth they are going to be a year older since I adopted them, and have not recieved any bath. Riker should also get one, and by the way the collar's off. Its really beat up.
No comments:
Post a Comment