Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Solar Powered Cat

03.07.2006 - They say cats are solar powered. I guess I read about in one of those old Garfield books I used to have in my old collection. The story about it maybe is true. Cats are solar powered, and I noticed about Riker these past few days basking in the sun.

Solar Powered Riker.

The furball is enjoying this lately, and caught him sitting on the edge of the balcony. I don't know about Lei I'm pretty sure he has his recharge time to stay in the sun, but lately after having an open wound behind his ear he might have stopped. Remember the extra skin from yesterday? He scratched it off. I already washed it with a wet cloth to clean the blood from behind his ears. Thanks again to Sassykitty for the suggestion. I'll try to do that this week.

No comments: