
Its a mini-jungle of cloth and other stuff that made it as the only stoage space right now. I used to sleep in the top bunk too, but the extra foam and cushion was placed there, since we are running out of storage space. Much like the old home that was burned down two years but bigger. Now in my little living space they have lived as if they are out in the wild minus the sunshine. Riker tends to just sleep there or calls out for me to rub his hairy tummy.
Lei has now become an expert in climbing once bed bunk. As I look around my room its now literally there place. You won't notice them when you in and out like there my flatmates. Actually when I left this afternoon I have to get them back to there original living space. Mom doesn't wan another home invasion of the furry kind go bad until they get lose by tomorrow.