
In a few days before the end of February of this year I didn't notice that he's having another skin infection. I haven't brought him to the vet, since of budget tightening problems avoided me to do so. As the days followed I started to notice that he's loosing hair again, and this time its behind his ears. This time around it gets worse. Nearly on the left side of his ear has the infection, and I have no funds to save for him to bring him to the vet.

Lei needs medical care, but for a price of what? I got another week to wait for my next pay, and I feel powerless to bring him in to a vet doctor. He's the closest cat I can come to being cool. He's not a baby like his cousin Riker. He's the silent type I could relate to as myself, and I don't know if he's feeling pain as I'am for him. I couldn't help but I might really have to shell out my personal allowance for this.