
He's running around in circles again. I dont know if he wants to be let out, since he's not begging anything but staying with me. I haven't had a unusual day with Lei today and my friend Sitti sends her regards on his stable health. Although she misses her dog where she used to live in Las Pinas she's fine staying at Stonehouse for the meantime whenever her next gig is up.

I can't say enough that Riker is very jealous about my attentiveness to Lei. He's still a bit not himself walking like a ragged doll now skinny, but has increased appetite after giving him regular antibiotics. The doctor said I have to give him that for twenty one days in three meal times. That's the difficult part trying to let me give it to him via a needless approach to his mouth. Right now he's up to no good with that look...
No comments:
Post a Comment