Thursday, June 22, 2006

Obedient Hour.

06.22.2006 - Yesterday when I was unloading there Kitty Comfort that's heavier than there Dinnertime Cat. The boys has been really behave today. Either there happy with there food or just quite curious about what I just brought in the service area. Well Lei for instance is walking in circles between my legs trying to smell the huge box of sand. Riker was just watching making his baby meows. Usually whenver I enter the service area these days Lei gets a cuddle from me.

The Cat with the Kitten personality.

Riker on the other hand gets to be carried like a huge baby. My sister is still bothered about his meows still sounding like a baby kitten or a cat that had baby cat grow up inside him. Usually these guys have been misbahaving previously. Now there like comfy on where they're sitting. I guess there just waiting for me to let them out.

The wildcat is back.

When I'm most mostly sleeping and mom's not washing any clothes I let out the boys just to look around. Before Lei tends to climb in the upper bunker bed, but now he stays besides me. He knows I've been under the weather these past few weeks. Thinking and worried about somebody I know, that they would have remembered. For now there quite the silent types must be that I was still reeling from exhaustion from the previous event that I was in. Well just right now Riker has claimed the bed I used to sleep in. I can't argue with that he knows where to stay just like Lei.

No comments: