Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sleeping In Style.

06.14.2006 - He's sleeping... Lei is sleeping the first time I saw him today. Up on top of the plastic container quietly I saw him lying down like a cat just seems to be not-so normal to me.

Lei in his dreams...

Until old big Riker came to the scene and ruined my camera shot on a rare occassion that I saw Lei taking a nap. Such a wonderful feeling when he's not doing he usual thing. After getting sick who would behave like that right? I haven't brought him to the vet, since my schedules are set might bring him next month. For now I'm feeding them soaked in the water Dinnertime Cat just like cereals I eat in the mornings.

Now he's awake... Just great.

Either there eating more of those soaked in water or I'm happy to see them eat a lot on a daily basis. I dont see the water dish getting dried up until the evenings before I report to the office. For now things are getting back to normal minus Lei's wildness.

No comments: