
As early as 9AM I left the house after changing from my office clothes. Damn the heat from my eyes it was like I haven't been outside the house this bright. The cats has been complaining already about the sand. Actually I've been using the extend of the litter sand I bought mixed with the arm and hammer powder deodorizer.

I guess I'll take Sassykitty's advice to get the KittyComfort since I got to The Landmark the previous product I used run out of stock. I have to get a moving cart to roll it to the counter. It was damn heavy I tell you 22.7 kilograms would be something to last me three months with litter supply. Not to mention no more bad odor, and I guess as Sassykitty would read this there's one last box left of it there. I took the cab just to bring this thing and hauled it up to the service area. Talk about replenishing your supplies. This is good enough for me that the two cats started circling this huge box.
No comments:
Post a Comment