Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Litter Shortage.

06.07.2006 - Rough as they will ever be and things are getting dirtier at the service area with all the sand all over the floor... Icky sand that dryed up after it was scattered on the wet floor.

Riker relaxing mode.

I'm running out of litter sand that I was expecting Sassykitty would have saved me a supply, but I guess she and her husband was running out of supplies too. Right now its starting to look bad now that I'm running out of supplies. Thanks to her I can recycle the unused materials mixed with the Arm and Hammer cat deodorizer that really smell good.

Riker just sitting still.

For a hundred and forty nine pesos what's expensive nowadays? When you need to have that smell eliminated with a fresh scent. I can't argue with that once I get those supplies...

No comments: