
Mostly pondering what I would do tomorrow. How its going to happen. I mean being a pet owner I consider tham not as my family, but as my buddies. My mini-neighbors who demands a lot of time. Actually I didn't realize how the service area looked this good. I can see the buildings around the place that I've been living for the past two years, and suddenlt Riker sits on the ledge again not to beg for food. He's begging to be rubbed in the head as he turns and lies down the tiles. Kinda like he does this quite often now.

Well as for Lei he doesn't want to be bothered. I should get a grooming tool to cut off the small portion of of his sharp claws. Consider to be away from the crossfire when Lei initiates a rumble. I did got away unscathed and by the way did I mentioned that he got his birthday meal early this morning? Yup. I fed them the Whiskas tuna and finished off the remaning food which was prepared for Riker tow weeks ago. It was there in the fridge for the past two weeks wrapped in a plastic and decided to cook it.

Well the smell was great if your a cat although I won't suggest a human tried to taste the food. Well its a first to see Lei eating alot now with Riker getting his equal share mixed with the dried IAMS. They loved it that it was there food for the whole day. I could probably have them lose at night, but right now I have to get out of the service area its getting nasty now.