Sunday, February 12, 2006

Stray Kittens

02.12.2006 - I spent my day at the mall was playing the arcades and checking out if there's still supplies of Dinnertime available at Canine Depot. I was on my way home and decided to walk instead of riding a jeepney. It was about almost 7pm when I was about to cross the street and heard meows. After getting to the other side I decided to walk back.

Got this photo while he was hding in the hole.

I saw two kittens playing along the sidewalk. One was colored in black and white, while the other was colored white with orange with black spots on it head. Reminds me of the newly born kittens we reported before. I decided to get close to them, but they went back to that small hole. Its where a huge construction area dividing me and a fence. I finally got a chance to take a photo of one kitten that kept on hissing at me. He's o feisty kitten, which reminds me of a younger Lei. Right now the boys are pretty quiet nowadays, and Riker has not change in removing his beat up collar.