Friday, February 03, 2006

Un-Prepared Celebration

02.03.2006 - Friday's my off and that means today, but unfortunately I'am very not much myself. The litter pan's messy but not smelly thanks to Arm & Hammer! The food bowl is empty and the water dish has something growing in there. The catnip plant has not been watered for the last twenty four hours, and my thoughts are lingering again. Not that I wish my mind won't wander to something un-cat related.

The birthday celebrant.

Today is Lei's birthday which comes to mind that like Riker he's a year older. Just like him as wild as he was my mind is like that today. Confused and needs to be occupied as often as I can. The only thing that won't make me budge to prepare Lei with anything, but a dried IAMS food and a cleaned water bowl. The plant has been watered as of this typing. The only thing I have forgotten was to celebrate.

The spoiled complainant.

Yeah add the litter pan that looked like a minefield has been set off you got something ugly there. My friday's a tired one considering, that the boys looked more like convicts begging to be let out. Its just one of those days like I'm not in mind and I can't do anything, but drop dead after a few hours of sleep. Actually I was exhausted and really tired to move a muscle, but its a good thing I manged to have the bowl ready with food and water. Well that leaves the litter pan with a minefield and that's how Lei celebrated his birthday today.