The Quietest Place
02.17.2006 - Exactly seven days ago I just checked on the boys, and how where they doing in the service are lately. I got to change the litter that day. Then the following day it was liked a sandstorm came in. I haven't noticed that the catnip plant has grown more leaves now, and dried ones are as good as picking them up. I remember that the dried leaves can be useful for a cat's needs. I crushed a few of them and put them inside the sock my cousin left for Lei. I saw him go crazy with that sock that I made into a tiny looking mouse.
Riker on the other hand has been quite the lazy boy. Lying down on top of a the plastic containers mom used to store her stuff. On top of those container is his sleeping quarter a make shift bed for him to sleep. Its facing my window, where he usually cries out for me to let him in. The big guy's a warm fuzzy dude I can't ignore. Usually the service area is now also my silent room, where I just sit near the balcony and think. I guess its the most silent place just to get away from the loud noises from the outside world for now.