Friday, November 11, 2005

Lei Goes Hyper Active... Again

11.11.2005 - Have you ever noticed a waking sensation when something jumps at you without expectation? I guess a lighting just struck upon my slumber as hyper active Lei strikes again. Yup that cat who grew up in the service area is out of his domain, and he's wrecking havoc in my room with Riker in tow. Actually Riker was very much behaving himself, that he doesn't want to get into the act with his very energetic cousin.



I was trying to get back my sleep together after picking up Catseyes from work. Actually she just wants to give me the video of Nach, and some photos of her other adoring cats.



It wasn't a rude awakening `cause he kept licking my hands and toes. Walking around in circles on the side of my bed was really weird for me. Earlier the flurry furry just went crazy when Riker, his housemate just came in my room and errupted a rumble for both cats. I decided to go out and went to another room trying to get back to sleep. Unfortunately the meows won't stop...

So I give up and went back to my room, eventhough there not helping me get back to sleep.