Monday, November 14, 2005

Its About The Bed Sheet...

11.14.2005 - Yesterday I was roaming around SM with my relatives in tow just to look around the furniture section. I'm actually looking for a bookcase/glass display for my personal stuff that I hope to aquire this coming weeks. Well I can't help myself to be fond of something, that I don't used to do way back and that's being a responsible pet owner. One thing that got me into a bit of childhood glee is the bed on the display area.



This is no ordinary bed and it won't fit into my room even if I money to purchase it. Actually its the bed sheet that got my attention, and it has cats printed on the sheets. Not to forget they even have it printed in the pillow sheets as well to go with it.



Though its really nice the bed was too expensive. I only want the bed, and pillow sheets to be more into the cat feel of things. I know someone here would like this set up.