10.30.2005 - Its been quiet at the service area where Riker and Lei grew up. Sure the guys would be sleeping by now, but whenever they smell my presence they come to my attention. They meow alot and that's practically normal, because they know that there owner is there to cuddle and play with them.
The difference when they have a visitor like Catseyes usually they're reaction is different. Riker is a non-social cat and he tends to hide behind the washing machine, and the difficult part is I need to get him out of that place. Lei does the opposite he tends to be too social and hyperactive. Like a lighting he runs accross from my room to my sister's room. He's out of control sometimes but he tends to stay in one place. Lately Riker has followed in to Lei's explore the outside world. In simple terms getting out of the service area.
A few days ago I let `em loose while I prepare myself to work. I just noticed lately that Lei tends to hangout in the bathroom now. I just saw wet footprints in my room, and then Riker did the same. I looked around and didn't see Riker, usually he stays within my room. Well I was quite suprised he's hiding now at the bathroom with Lei. Well the footprints was a dead giveaway, and I see that Riker's taking the courage to get out now. I guess this is Catseyes influence on Lei when she visited last August. I'm happy for Riker now that he's capable of going out. The problem right now is getting them used to stay in the service area longer.