Friday, October 21, 2005

Let `em lose!

10.21.2005 - Its been days like this that I haven't spent time with Lei and Riker. Of course the training I'm into at work is really tormenting me. Travelling from one place to another is really giving me a hard time adjusting to my current situation.

I just got up from my bed still dizzy and the boys are meowing. They want to be lose so I let `em out of the service area. I still feel the viral effects of having a flu like symptoms, but what the heck let `em out! So out they go wrestle themselves up to the floor. Though I can't smell them Riker "sniffs" me. The flabby tabby knows how to keep you company.

Lei's not helping me today running around accross the room, and then on the table where my stuff is scattered just literally fell to the floor. The grey colored cat is hyper once again doing the mess he made I a got a bit upset. So he goes back to the service are for just a minute to behave a little. After pleading to get out I let him. Well he never learns and as for Riker he's just fine. Save that he's the one who's starting the rumble, and yes I give them enough space to be a free while I'm around.