Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lei & Riker : Caged?!

10.18.2005 - Finally! I got Catseyes her transport cage. So she can't have any more problems bringing in kittens to there respective would-be cat owners. It was over the weekend that, whenever I go to Ace Hardware I end up when they're already closing.



I went there last friday and saturday to get the cage, but I end up seeing the guard turn the sign "CLOSED". Well enough of that part and say hello to the Pet Voyageur 100. I got it for PhP 879.75 pesos and its a very sturdy cage, that can transport the youngest to older kittens. Its made of hard plastic, and the door cage is made of steel with a simple lock. Too bad I didn't get the brown colored one, that I posted here before.



I got it last Sunday and made my two cats as its first victims to test the cage early this afternoon. Riker felt a little bit uneasy, but Lei just sit still. Actually both of them can fit in the cage, but I wont suggest carrying them together. I haven't tested the weight limit if you carry two 7 month old kittens. Its good enough to carry one kitten to there owners, and I'm sure Catseyes would like it.