Monday, October 31, 2005

Food For The Cats

10.31.2005 -There's a lot of Cat food out there and mostly they are pretty much in common. Packed in serial boxes or they're bagged from smaller to the large size packaging. The last time Catseyes went here last August for the first time to see how Riker and Lei have grown she was very amazed. Actually she was telling me to buy them toys for them to play with and pamper them with care. I do actually whenever I'm free from work I just spend as much time I have as possible.



Well she did mention about cat treats. I thought Whiskas Tuna in packet WAS THE CAT TREAT. I was definitely wrong on that one, and I also texted Catseyes about what I saw at Shopwise. Well I got my answer when I saw Whiskas Cravers. Its like gummy bears but they're not, and actually its a cat treat for sure. It comes in two flavors like Chicken Drumsticks and Fish Bites. Though its a bit pricey for a cat treat for PhP 165.50 pesos, but you dont have to let them consume all of it. You feed them by hand and my good friend doesn't even know about it.



I was about to buy one but I came short on the budget. I bought them there regular Tuffy food about 20 lbs (9.07kg) instead, and I was carrying it all the way from Canine Depot. I was really upset about the jeepney that I took, and gave me a hard time to take another jeepney. Because he didn't inform me about his directions, that he won't take the route to my area. So I took another jeepney and walked all the way from my drop-off point. It was really heavy when I was taking it out the shop, but I got home and finally feed them mixed with Whiskas tuna I got last month. Pretty much they behaved last night and today as well. I guess this Tuffy will last me for two months, and as for Whiskas Cravers... I'll just come back to try and buy one if its not sold out... I hope.