
Riker is the laziest I have ever seen, but this cat has a sweet tooth wanting to be cuddled a lot. He craves for my attention not the other way around unlike his wild cousin Lei.
This fat feline with fluffy hair has been anti-social to anyone but moi, and he shows his vulnerable side to me. But when it comes to other people around the house. He cowers under the washing machine or in a bunch clothes. Never I've seen such a cat with his own world, who meows like an overgrown kitten.

Having all the characteristics that I was expecting a cat should have. This cat grew up in a service area who was born in a wide open area. Where he has more relatives that can out populate a whole state of Australia. What more can I say I love his company, and wakes me up earlier than five in the morning. A self automated alarm clock, because he's hungry thats why. I can't argue with him when he's asking for food. That's Riker huge and huggable a constant buddy eveyone should know personally.
No comments:
Post a Comment